Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Narrowing My Focus

Sometimes you have to step back and make some tough decisions. 

I've been debating this for a while but yesterday I stepped down as the Regional Trainer for Ohio and Kentucky chapters of TWAW. 

I have been so very humbled to have been among some of the amazing women who were selected to serve in this new and important program. And I am incredibly grateful to those of you who put your name and reputation behind me and recommended me for the position. As I went through the interview process and saw the names of some of the other women who were in the running, it was humbling to be among them. Honestly, I wasn't sure I belonged in that group of impressive women but its nice to know that someone else thought so. 

It was a tough decision because its such an important role. The Regional Trainers will be responsible for overseeing the training of the leaders and instructors in their region. In short, they will be training the trainers. 


I'm still kind of amazed that I was given that opportunity and it means more than I can say, but I don't feel that I can give it the attention and time that I would need to invest to be able to do my best. I will still be serving as the State Leader and doing my best to lead the North Cincinnati Chapter.

I'm grateful to have this amazing life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment