Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Favorite Places: The Fish Hut!

For this "Favorite Place" I'm going to take you on a trip to my hometown and introduce you to the very best fish sandwich you will ever find anywhere!   



In the small southern Indiana town of Petersburg, Indiana, in a converted gas station on the corner of 9th street, you will find a hidden gem, The Fish Hut.  


Its a place you could easily pass by and miss but that would be a mistake.  A big mistake.  I crave this fish sandwich.  Sometimes I consider driving the 4.5 hour drive just to get one.  They are that good!  

To be honest, I think part of the appeal is that it takes me back to my childhood and the days of the Catfish Festival in my hometown.  I remember getting the best fish sandwiches at that festival and these sandwiches are almost exactly what I remember from back then.  I like mine with ketchup, pickle, and onion but you can get it "loaded" if you want.  


Oh, and while you're in town, they are also known for their pizza!  I'm always torn but every time I end up going for that spectacular fish sandwich.  

Check them out online at The Fish Hut or on their Facebook page

*I am not employed by the Fish Hut or compensated in any way by them.  Its just a great place to check out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment