Friday, August 24, 2018

Things You Should Buy: Vertx Guardian Shirt

Oh yes.  I did it.  I was waiting for the women's line to come out but I just couldn't wait any longer and decided that girls  can wear the Vertx Guardian shirts too!  So I bought one.  
And ... I'm in love.  


These shirts are made for concealed carry but I can think of so many other things they could be used for.  They would be great for those traveling on mission trips.  Let me tell you why.

Some of the key features of the Guardian shirts are that t
hey have the Vapor Core 37.5 Active Particle Technology that helps your body maintain its core temperature and manage the moisture so you can perform at your peak by being comfortable throughout the day.  That's a fancy way of saying they  keep you cool and help you stay dry, and help to control odor.  How is that not nice?  

They would be great for travel because they are wrinkle resistant.  The no roll collar helps maintain a clean consistent look.  And the buttons are actually snaps which makes for easy fast access of any gear you may be carrying.  












For those buying for concealed carry, the shirt has a half-shirt undershirt.  That means that the soft, lightweight undershirt tucks into your pants while the outer shirt rides over your waist.  That keeps the firearm from rubbing uncomfortably against your skin.  And yet, there is no tell-tale sign of an  undershirt at the neckline. 

Is it comfortable?  Oh my, is it ever!  The shirt has a soft, almost silky feel to it that glides easily with you as you move.  Its very lightweight and easy to wear. At no point do you feel the bulk you might assume comes with a shirt with these features.  I find it to be more comfortable than my favorite t-shirt. 


So where do you get one of these and how much does it cost?  You can buy directly online from Vertx or if you are in the Cincinnati area, Premier Shooting and Training Center in West Chester carries them in stock.  They do come in other colors, I just prefer the black one.  Expect to pay about $50 - $60 depending on where you get it.  Its one of those things that are made well and will last a really long time so its worth every penny.

I'm not great at selfie body shots, but here is a  poor one. I hope it gives you an idea of what the shirt looks like.  Please kindly disregard the dirty bathtub. 

By the way, I am not employeed by Vertx or asked to recommend them. I just do it because they are a great local company that makes superior products.  Check out their bags too.  They have some backpacks that blow the competition away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment