Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Things Worth The Money: Lucchese Boots!

Sometimes I'm smart and learn things because somebody tells me something and I actually listen. Other times I have to learn the hard way. 

I have learned the hard way that you really do get what you pay for.  There is a huge difference between price and value and sometimes value comes with a higher price tag.

I am telling you this because I don't want you to faint and fall down and hurt yourself when you see the price tag on these boots.

I've already told you how much I love boots.  They are one of my very favorite things in life, but it was only recently that I purchased good boots.  





Oh I have boots.  I have a bunch of them.  And I like them.  They are cute.  And they didn't cost me a whole lot.  And... they pretty much kill my feet.

It began with an internet search. I was searching the World Wide Web looking for love.  I was actually searching the World Wide Web looking for some pretty cowgirl boots when I came across a pair that had my name on them. I mean they literally had my name on them.  They are made by Lucchase and called Amberlyn (my middle name is Lynn).  Well that settled it.  It was like a sign or something.  These boots were obviously meant for me!

.  

And then I checked the price!   They were about 5 times what I normally pay for footwear.  Needless to say all of those  hopes were dashed to smitherines..  But my sweet hubby told me that I work hard and that  I needed to do something nice for myself and suggested I go ahead and buy them.  I do love that man.  But not just because he lets me buy boots.  


So off I went to Liberty Western in Lebanon and ordered a pair,  Now, I have to tell you that the moment I slipped my foot inside of one of these babies I knew it was going to be something special.  I knew they were pretty but I had no idea that they would feel soooooo good on my feet.  I'm not kidding when I say they are like wearing house slippers.  They are a little more flashy than what I usually wear but I figure at my age, the more attention I can draw to my boots and away from other things, the better.  






Normaly its suggested that you wear them for short periods of time at first to break them in,but I would have none of that.  I wore them all day the first day I had them and at the end of the day my feet did not hurt for the first time in a long, long time!  


These boots are handcrafted and are of superior quality.  Yes, you do get what you pay for.  I wish I had learned a little earlier in life that buying good quality footwear will pay for itself in the long run. 


If taken care of, these boots will last a lifetime.  To me, that is value.  And my aching feet are no longer aching.  And that makes them worth every.... single ....penny.  

No comments:

Post a Comment