Friday, August 10, 2018

The Only Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe You Willl Ever Need. Ever!

Ok, I normally don't post recipes here.  I mean, I don't consider  myself a great cook. I do have a page for recipes that I've collected along the way over here, but none of them are my own. I mainly created that page when my kids moved out so that when they called and asked, 'how do I make _______" I had a place to send them.


However, you know I like to tell you about good things that I come across, and boy, did I ever come across something special.

Tonight I was getting ready for a family reunion and was debating whether or not to bake cookies for it.  I decided that no one would hate me if I did, so rather than go to my usual recipe I checked online and came across this recipe.

Oh man .... I'm soooo glad I did!  I went for it.  I shouldn't have.  I mean I'm glad I did.  Really glad,  But I shouldn't have because I really need to lose some weight and even though they are for a family reunion, I will probably eat some. I shouldn't ... but I know I will.  Note: the only thing that would have made them better is using regular chocolate chips.  All I had on  hand were the mini chips and didn't want to make a special trip to the store.  They still taste amazing but would look better.  


So go over to this page and find them.  They have an unusual ingredient in them that you don't normally find in chocolate chip cookies, and I'm tellin' ya, it makes all the difference!  Don't leave it out because it seems strange.  Truly, this is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe you'll ever need!  They are that good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment