Monday, August 20, 2018

Small Business Spotlight: Troy's Cafe


This locally owned restaurant is a truly one of my favorites   Located at 4877 Smith Rd. in West Chester, Ohio you will find a welcoming little café offering a variety of fresh food choices at reasonable prices in an easy atmosphere.    That is a fancy way of me telling you that I absolutely love Troy’s Cafe!  The service is always friendly and the food has never disappointed.  And if you are closer to downtonw Mason, OH, they have a location there too that offers the same great food.

I am a sandwich person but my husband raves about their salads.  And I have it on good authority that the mac and cheese is to die for.   I have never had anything there that was not fresh, delicious, and made just the way I wanted it.  I was just there today and had this tasty burger (and yes, I ate the whole thing). 

One thing you don’t want to miss out on are the chips with the “secret sauce”.  They are homemade, crisp, just the right amount of seasoning.   I mean does anybody not like chips?? 

Troy’s also offers catering.  I have used them to cater an annual business event and the lunch was fantastic. One attendee asked if we could have the same food at next year’s event because everyone loved it and it fed a large number of people.   In fact, you may be surprised to find that their summertime business meeting special was less expensive than many other places.

As wonderful as your meal will be, leave room for dessert.  Troy’s offers some really special pies.  Have you heard about Troy’s Mom’s Pies?   Troy’s mom, Bonnie launched her own pie business through Troy’s Café.  They are an old family recipe and they are delicious.  But that’s not all there is to say about the pie.   Troy’s mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and fought a brave battle to beat the disease.  She wanted to do something for all the other women who battle breast cancer so there is a special PINK PIE those who have fought or are fighting the disease.  10% of all sales from that pie are donated to breast cancer research.    And now you know!

So next time you are looking for a great place for lunch or dinner, stop in and visit Troy’s Café and enjoy a great meal.. and don’t forget the pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment